The International Apparel Federation (IAF) was founded in 1976 with the main aim being to build bridges between continents. This is done by promoting the common business interests of, and by encouraging best practice and support for, apparel manufacturers worldwide. Since then, the IAF has become the world's leading federation for apparel manufacturers, their associations and the supporting industry.
Since 1979 [TC]² has turned research into reality from design to delivery for the fashion industry.
[TC]² Labs is world’s first and largest 3D body manufacture serving the Fashion, Fitness, and Medical Industries.
The products we offer are direct results of our research initiatives and based on technologies that we believe will move the industry forward.
Telestia World Partners
- UK, Fashion Express Learning
- UK, Fashion Enter
- UK, Fashion Capital
- GERMANY, Fashion Express
- FRANCE, Educatel
- USA, [TC]2
- ISRAEL, Ilana - School of Fashion Studies
- AUSTRALIA, Pattern Creations Australia
- NEW ZEALAND, NZ Academy of Fashion Design
- MALAYSIA, NZ /R&C Telestia Malaysia, Dr. Norsaadah Zakaria
- INDONESIA, Sparks Fashion Academy
- SAUDI ARABIA, Raffles Design Institute
www.raffles-me.com Altamkeen Training Company
- ALBANIA, Instituti i Modes Sipam AB