Monthly Archives: March 2021

Home/2021/March

Combine the Creator CAD software
with accurate Pattern Making Skills

By |2021-03-22T10:46:23+00:00March 22nd, 2021|CAD software|

Learn with Unique
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.

You can now combine >
the Pattern Cutting Course with
the Telestia Creator CAD software &
design your own collection digitally.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Unlock Your Abilities
And Become The Creator You Can Be

By |2021-03-17T12:48:44+00:00March 17th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing, Fashion|

Learn with Unique
Training Tools

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.

You can now combine >
the Pattern Cutting Course with
the Telestia Creator CAD software &
design your own collection digitally.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Are you Reconsidering the Clothes in your Closet?
Learn to make your Own!

By |2021-03-05T14:44:39+00:00March 5th, 2021|Pattern making, CAD software, Fashion|

With shopping shifting to digital channels and sustainability issues pressing, the fashion industry is going through a turmoil.

Fashion executives are confronting a range of scenarios and feel it is imperative to act decisively to prepare for the next normal.

Consumers will reward companies that treat them and
the environment with respect.

Research shows that consumers are reconsidering what’s in their closets. A new appreciation is coming for higher quality, more sustainable clothes, and real craftsmanship in the garments.

Would You Like To Learn
How To Make Your Own Clothes
With Real Craftmanship?

Learn with Unique
Training Tools

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it fun, simple and easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments that fit and become an Expert in:

Pattern Making, Fashion Design & Sewing.

Simple
Learning-by-doing
methodology

Get Your Degree

Get your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)

Course Demo >

Go to Top