Monthly Archives: April 2021

Home/2021/April

Design your own basic block
in 15′ minutes

By |2021-04-29T11:22:55+00:00April 29th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

Did you know….
that you can wear your favourite style and look great in it,
if you have the right pattern for you figure.

You can now design your own patterns from scratch and use your favourite fabrics to tailor your own designs.

📌 With the right skills you can make basic pattern blocks yourself so that your self-sewn clothes fit 100%.

📌 Draft your own basic block in 15′ mins.

📌 Learn a simple process to make your own unique pattern and from that hundreds of new styles & designs.

Get two birds with one stone
Combining your Pattern Cutting training
with the Telestia Creator CAD software and
practice your skills digitally.

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills,
eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge
of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size. 

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Finally Design Your Own Patterns

By |2021-04-20T11:38:41+00:00April 19th, 2021|Fashion|

– Learn the 3 most common problems that cause failure when making your own clothes.
– The secret of making designs as you imagine them.
– How to acquire, once and for all, the freedom to make your own styles and designs.
– A simple process to make your own unique pattern and from that 100s of new styles & designs.
– Sign up to the webinar in the link below:
https://www.fashionsoftwareonline.com/perfect-fit-patterns-telestia/

Do you want to easily Design your Patterns Yourself?

“Loved your webinar thank you for such inspiring content. It feels like I’ve had a push to get started and see my clothing hobby seriously”.
– Alisha

“THANK YOU for sharing these significant tips on your webinar. I already see making clothes through a new perspective and feel enthused to invest in myself. This is exactly what I needed a structure to know how to move forward and someone to support me”.
– Nina

“Making well fitting patterns seems more clear and easy to achieve, I am excited to go further with you. I have many friends I’ll share this link with”.
– Chrisy

Finally Design Patterns Yourself

By |2021-04-09T10:08:35+00:00April 9th, 2021|Pattern making|

Did you know….
that you can wear your favourite style and look great in it,
if you have the right pattern for you figure.

You can now design your own patterns from scratch and use your favourite fabrics to tailor your own designs.

>> With the right skills take your sewing hobby to
the ‘next level’ and -why not?- start a new career.

Invest in your further training and learn:

– How to create your own basic block in your own measurements in 15 minutes.
– What you can and cannot change in your basic block.
– How you can create several design variations from a single design

Get two birds with one stone
Combining your Pattern Cutting training
with the Telestia Creator CAD software and
practice your skills digitally.

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Go to Top