Monthly Archives: May 2021

Fashion is turning online…
Do you feel confident with your clothing skills,
to adapt to a new reality?

By |2021-05-26T12:03:27+00:00May 26th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

Wouldn’t you like to be ahead of time and
have the right skills to be able to respond
to the new circumstances?

More and more consumers are turning to the internet to buy their clothes.

As an effect of the pandemic, online apparel sales increased dramatically and surveys show that once people try online purchases they tend to be loyal to them.

This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who aspires to get a kick-start in a new evolving market, i.e. online clothing sales.

📌 The biggest challenge that online clothing businesses are confronted with, is to be able to offer appealing designs, in the right sizes for their customers.

At eTelestia we value and respect how unique each person is.
With the Telestia AB method you can make clothes that fit different body-shapes with a single process and reach all your customers.

Get two birds with one stone
Combining your Pattern Cutting training
with the Telestia Creator CAD software and
practice you skills digitally.

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

You are invited to book a one-to-one Demo Call

By |2021-05-24T09:11:19+00:00May 21st, 2021|Fashion|

It always gives me great pleasure to come into contact with creative people who are not only interested in making clothes,
but are also willing to develop creatively.

If you would like to have a first-hand discussion with us and see the format of the online fashion courses, then register through this email to
book a live one-to-one meeting.

> REPLY NOW TO BOOK A DATE

In our meeting you will be able to see:

– the format of the online lessons

– the unique learning environment

– the different study options available to you

– and ask directly any questions you may have to find the best study route for YOUR unique needs. 

> REPLY NOW TO BOOK A DATE

Time slots available are limited.  
So, if you are serious about your self-development
Hurry up to book a date!

Approved by the
Textile Institute

State of the Art
3D Body Scanner from TC2

By |2021-05-17T09:36:50+00:00May 16th, 2021|CAD software|

Sustainable production practices in the clothing industry have become essential for companies that wish to prosper and grow.

Although the main focus has been placed on recyclability, eco-friendliness of materials and production processes, little is said on the possibility of addressing sustainability at the 1st stage.

The 1st stage being the design process and pattern development of the garment.

What if you could eliminate waste and errors right from the start.

What if you could ensure how the garment fits on the body-shape BEFORE it is actually made.

The technology and tools are now available so that your customers can have perfect fit in their own measurements with the design details conforming to them.

– IN 3 MAGIC STEPS –

3D Tablet Body Scanner – The most advanced no-touch way to acquire all body measurements

With a click of a button get your unique Bodice Block in the Telestia Creator CAD software

Style the design on the figure that will match these measurements and get it right from the START on your screen.

Combine the Telestia Creator CAD software
with the TC2 Body Scanner and get
immaculate results

All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Discover how you can transform
your Pattern Creation

By |2021-05-12T08:53:43+00:00May 12th, 2021|Pattern making, CAD software, Fashion|

Always respecting the environment for economy of resources…

Here is sustainable approach of making garments.

Eliminate waste and errors at the 1st stage.

See how the garment fits on your body-shape before you actually make it.

This extraordinary solution
is only possible
thanks to the seamless
Telestia Creator Virtual Moulage process.

3 simple steps: 

1. Get your measurements right. 

2. Fill in the table to create your own body figure with your unique measurements. 

3. Try the design details, the shape &fit of the pattern on your unique digital figure and choose what style is the right one for YOU. 

This is a no-touch digital fitting of your design idea,
saving you on resources, fabric waste and endless hours of trial and error in sample making. 

Combine the Telestia Creator CAD software
with the online training course on Pattern Cutting
and benefit from unique Special Offers

Learn with Unique 
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it fun, simple and easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments that fit and become an Expert in:

Pattern Making, Fashion Design & Sewing.

All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)

A Gift Just For You
Ready Shirt Dress Pattern

By |2021-05-10T11:51:02+00:00May 9th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

Happy Mother’s Day  to all you hard-working loving mothers.  If you are creative and love making your own clothes,
I’d like to share with you my pattern of this shirt dress, 
that I’ve just made for Mother’s Day. 

This pattern was developed with the Telestia Creator CAD software, which comes with built-in help and ready examples features.You can print the pattern in your home A4 printer.
Instructions to tile the pages are included in the download.
Enjoy making and wearing ⭐ this comfortable shirt dress in the fabric of your choice. My choice was a an abstract floral this spring design on dark background. 

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.
You can now combine
>the Pattern Cutting Course with
the Telestia Creator CAD software &
design your own collection digitally.
⭐ Treat yourself with something creative and enjoy the Day.My love for this beautiful day. 

If you too, have the following Measurements this Pattern will just fit you.
Bust Size: 100 cms
Waist: 80
Hip: 92 cms
Otherwise just share with a friend…

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Design your own Patterns
Starting with the basics

By |2021-05-06T11:17:32+00:00May 6th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

Did you know….
that you can wear your favourite style and look great in it,
if you have the right pattern
in the right measurements for you figure. 

Today we’re going to share with you … 
The 5 ultimate tips for taking the right measurements.
If you take these to heart, you are well prepared.

1. Avoid wearing thick clothes

2. Have the measurement chart ready

3. Do not measure too tightly or too loosely

4. Find the natural location of the body measurements

5. Check your measurements regularly especially after the holidays 🙂

With a simple process you can now acquire the skills to be able to make ORIGINAL styles in ANY SIZE.

EASY LEARNING method to master the skills of
Pattern Making for Fashion Design.

Simple steps:

1. With a simple process YOU will make a basic block in 15’ mins

2. Whatever your SIZE, you can draft creative styles that will look great

3. Make your OWN STYLE from scratch and cut that treasured fabric that you’ve been keeping.

Enjoy the freedom of creation with no limits!

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Go to Top