20% OFF Christmas Offer and make your dreams come true!

By |2021-12-24T10:16:25+00:00December 23rd, 2021|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

Unique Promo Code:
OFFER2021

Learn how to sew and master difficult sewing techniques and feel the satisfaction of creation.
The courese includes: 

• clear and step-by-step sewing instructions
  • a unique training and reference tool for sewing techniques
  • a detailed pool of information and process analysis in video and interactive multimedia (3D and 2D).

You will be learning through a guided process in structured sections:

• safety issues,
  • basic stitches and seams,
  • basic & complex sewing operations and procedures,
  • garment assembly processes.

An indispensable tool of information, communication for education, the industry and individuals.

Learn how to sew the styles you desire and enjoy wearing them.
With Personal Online Tutor Support 👍

This Christmas,
you can learn 
how to make Your Own Dress.

Let Yourself Grow in Fashion

Invest in your further education and
Go To the NEXT LEVEL

Here’s what our students have to say…

Shefali Garg ( US)

I am learning a lot.  The courses is taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. Overall, I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes. 

Alice Prier (UK)

I’ve bought several kits from Telestia to use with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!
(Alice Prier (UK) Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

Wouldn’t you love to create
beautiful clothes that fit YOU?

By |2021-12-24T09:25:58+00:00December 17th, 2021|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

This Christmas,
you can learn 
how to make Your Own Dress.

Technical Skills are very important,
whether you are a sewing hobbyist or
an aspiring fashion designer.

🥳  Be Happy,  have Fun learning…

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in YOUR SIZE.

In the course, you will:

Start from the basics and gradually BUILD UP your skills. 

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.
📌 Simply & Smart LEARN how to draft …
your own Bodice Block,
your own Skirt Block,
your own Trouser Block, 
your own Dress Block
and so much more…

📌 EXPLORE different Styles and Variations, DISCOVER what looks good on you… 

150 styles and more…

📌  Simple and Smart technical and ASSEMBLY guidelines. ⭐

Learn with Unique
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Shefali Garg ( US)

I am learning a lot.  The courses is taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. Overall, I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes. 

Alice Prier (UK)

I’ve bought several kits from Telestia to use with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!
(Alice Prier (UK) Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

What Can I Do about Fashion’s Future?

By |2021-12-10T11:16:17+00:00December 10th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

A simple process to make Durable Clothes

If you love beautiful clothes as much as we do and if you love being creative, you must have realised that the fashion industry is going through a phase of radical transformation.

No1: Online buying, is growing rapidly. Buying online, means I can not try-on the garment before I buy it, I cannot touch and feel the fabric, I really need to use my imagination to a certain extent on what I am actually getting.
As a consequence, clothing companies are compensating this lack, with return policies, to encourage their customers to trust the quality of their garments.

That’s not all!

No2: The fashion industry is very often criticised as being the 2nd polluter.  Although this has not necessarily been proven, it is justified due to the large number of industries that are involved in making clothes: i.e.
– agriculture (cotton, flax, hemp)
– livestock (leather, fur, and wool),
– petroleum (polyester and other synthetic materials) and
– Mining (metals and stones).

BUT also,

On top of all that there is the cycle of:
– Over production
– Over consumption
– Over wastage

As a RESULT:
SUSTAINABILITY issues are pressing the clothing industry,
bringing fast-fashion to a gradual death.

The NEW TREND that is dawning has more to do with DURABILITY and QUALITY.

If you are involved in Fashion you might be asking yourself:

• WHAT CAN I DO about all this transformation that is taking place?
  • HOW does it affect me?

ANY change and transformation has a hidden opportunity for GROWTH.

BY INVESTING IN YOURSELF to acquire the right clothing skills, you allow yourself to become AUTHENTIC, so that you can see your ideas come to life and produce Durable and Quality results.

GET it RIGHT from the START, avoid wastage. 

Stay in the game and prepare yourself to respond to the challeges that arise in the new era, strengthen yourself, with the Right Skills. 

The true solution to making durable and quality clothes is, taking a step back and getting it Right from the Start

The Pattern Making Course by Telestia

In the Pattern Making Course, you will learn how to make your own blocks and styles from scratch.

The block development is described step-by-step, together with the principles that govern body anatomy for a good fit. These principles apply to any size or combination of measurements you may want to use. You will learn how to make blocks for the bodice, sleeve, dress, skirt and trousers.

You will be able to make your Basic Bodice Block in 15 mins’. 

As a second stage you will work through a collection of styles of different garment parts that will help you understand the principles of block manipulation for the creation of a well balanced garment style.

You will work through a collection of more than 95 styles of: 

Blouses, Dresses, Jackets & Coats, Skirts and Trousers. 

Support: One of our Tutors will be responsible for you as your online Tutor and you can communicate with your Tutor and ask questions about the course.

Here is the link to start your journey into beautiful, well fitting clothes, with a simple process that is a joyful and brings results:

Pattern Making eTelestia – Online Course

That is how we have trained thousands of others, and we hope to get to support you to make beautiful garments too

Warm wishes

Ismini
Clothing technologist & creative educator

Pattern Making for Fashion Design
to Design your own PERFECT STYLE

By |2021-12-03T11:47:27+00:00December 3rd, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

The worst mistake you can make
in Pattern Making…

Surprisingly, it is the lack of investment in growing your own skills.

By investing in your personal growth you are investing in yourself.

📌  If you are ready to enjoy more time and the freedom to create your own clothing designs the Telestia AB online methodology can help you get there.

📌  Traditional pattern cutting systems are complicated and often put off creative designing. It doesn’t have to be that way.

Pattern Making for Fashion Design

📌  Everybody is different and diverse! You can now learn how to make a basic block fit right from the start in your own measurements. 

📌  Through a UNIQUE methodology that is easy and fast to apply, every time, you can develop further designs from your basic block.
With zero frustration!

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.

⭐ A unique Online Course,
clear step-by-step methodology,
online tutor support,

– plus basic blocks
– plus pattern styles
– plus fit adjustment secrets

Learn with Unique 
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)

Go to Top