Do you really believe one pattern can fit all?

By |2022-04-20T10:10:12+00:00April 29th, 2022|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

For all of you determined dreamers.
For all the creative people.
Women with unique curves and individuality.
People with personal style.
For you who has a drive to express yourself and create.
For you who wants to stand out and not be part of the statistics.
For you who values time.
For you who respects and expects results. For you who thinks different.

Why do you, really, choose to make your own clothes?

Know there is a different way to Pattern Making

A way that respects your individuality.
A way that brings results every time.
A way that values your time.
A way that allows you to be creative, to be unique.

If you are really determined in your dream, your wish, your will to make beautiful clothes,
and
if you want to be true to yourself, then you need to invest in yourself.

Technical Skills are very important,
whether you are a sewing hobbyist or
an aspiring fashion designer.

Do you know that most reports on the future of the fashion industry indicate that it is facing a skills deficit, because of the lack of investment in basic skills?

Probably, you have already realised the truth in this statement for yourself.

There is a lack in basic skills.
and 
this is course what you need to skyrocket your creativity and your results.

Invest in yourself, invest in your skills

Learn with Unique
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

You can now combine
⭐ the Pattern Cutting Course with
⭐ the Telestia Creator CAD software &
design your own collection digitally.

Design your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

I am learning a lot.  The courses is taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. Overall, I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes. 

Alice Prier (UK)

I’ve bought several kits from Telestia to use with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!
(Alice Prier (UK) Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

How to make Pattern Blocks that fit with few key Μeasurements

By |2022-04-20T09:11:58+00:00April 22nd, 2022|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

Think about this: 

📌 How much money have you already spent making stuff that didn’t turn out to be as you imagined?

📌 How many times have you bought patterns that didn’t fit?

📌 How many hours have you invested in self-sewn clothes that you didn’t like in the end?

📌 If you don’t do anything about it now, your money and time will keep getting wasted …

A Pattern Cutting System,
that always works for you, whatever your size!

You feel confident and free to create.  With zero frustration!

⭐  Learn to construct:

• over 25 basic patterns blocks &
  • 150 design patterns,
  • such as blouses, jackets & coats, dresses, skirts, trousers,  underwear
  • menswear & children’s clothing

⭐ You get unique tools that will make your life easier. 

⭐ Create and store your personal measurements table and you also have access to a multilingual picture clothing glossary.

⭐  A personal Coach, who will teach you the right methodology, answer your questions, give you feedback on your work, support your independent learning, accompany you on your learning journey.

Hands on correction of your patterns through a live simulated process, you see your tutor comments & corrections on your patterns. 

⭐ Your designs come to life. 

Invest in yourself, invest in your skills

You can now combine

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Here’s what our students have to say…

” Since I started making my patterns with the Telestia Training methodology, I have slashed my pattern making development time by 50% and have managed to make made-to-measure clothes that fit every time.

I feel more confident and enjoy making my patterns much more.
Trying out new styles and designs is no longer a struggle but an exciting and fun process for me. A process that pays off in terms of fit and design. 

‘Sofia K.
Apparel Product Development Course’

Pattern Making Made Easy | with perfect fit Copy

By |2022-04-20T09:58:18+00:00April 20th, 2022|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

We are all different and each body has its own characteristics.
All of this cannot be generalized to a number like a clothing size.
You don’t need a lot of numbers, just the right ones – find out what they are!

🥳 Understand that regardless of your size, you can wear your favorite style and look great if the pattern fits your figure!

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in YOUR SIZE.

In the course, you will:

Start from the basics and gradually BUILD UP your skills. 

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.
📌 Simply & Smart LEARN how to draft …
your own Bodice Block,
your own Skirt Block,
your own Trouser Block, 
your own Dress Block
and so much more…

📌 EXPLORE different Styles and Variations, DISCOVER what looks good on you… 
  150 styles and more…

📌  Simple and Smart technical and ASSEMBLY guidelines. ⭐

Learn with Unique
Training Tools

You can now combine

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Shefali Garg ( US)

I am learning a lot.  The courses is taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. Overall, I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes. 

Alice Prier (UK)

I’ve bought several kits from Telestia to use with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!
(Alice Prier (UK) Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

Pattern Making Made Easy | with perfect fit

By |2022-04-20T08:40:16+00:00April 20th, 2022|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

We are all different and each body has its own characteristics.
All of this cannot be generalized to a number like a clothing size.
You don’t need a lot of numbers, just the right ones – find out what they are!

🥳 Understand that regardless of your size, you can wear your favorite style and look great if the pattern fits your figure!

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in YOUR SIZE.

In the course, you will:

Start from the basics and gradually BUILD UP your skills. 

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.
📌 Simply & Smart LEARN how to draft …
your own Bodice Block,
your own Skirt Block,
your own Trouser Block, 
your own Dress Block
and so much more…

📌 EXPLORE different Styles and Variations, DISCOVER what looks good on you… 
  150 styles and more…

📌  Simple and Smart technical and ASSEMBLY guidelines. ⭐

Learn with Unique
Training Tools

You can now combine

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)

The Ultimate Guide To Online Dating

By |2022-06-29T14:50:27+00:00April 3rd, 2022|Dating Tips|

The app Hornet, which caters to the gay male community, has seen a 30-percent increase in social feed engagement since social distancing measures began in mid-March, according to CEO Christof Wittig. And the dating app Tinder reported that it saw more engagement on March 29 than on any other day in its history, with more than 3 billion users swiping to connect with people, according to an April 1 press release. In 2020, online dating revenue in the U.S. amounted to 602 million U.S. dollars, and it is projected to reach 755 billion U.S. dollars by 2024. The number of users is also expected to see an annual increase, with 53.3 million Americans expected to use internet dating services in 2024, up from 44.2 million users in 2020. That year, paying customers accounted for approximately 15 percent of U.S. online dating users. While many dating sites and apps are free, some platforms use a freemium pricing model that supports online purchases.

• Some online dating apps have been working on implementing new features to prevent catfishing—other companies are even producing AI intelligence to fend against it.
  • The revenue from this industry and its frequency of use are astronomical.
  • Even if the person you’re meeting volunteers to pick you up, avoid getting into a vehicle with someone you don’t know and trust, especially if it’s the first meeting.
  • OkCupidwas created in 2004 by a group of friends from Harvard University.

When you engage in social events where you’re likely to meet new people, the pool of those who are single and looking is much smaller than when you’re on an app or dating site where everyone is in the same boat as you. Research shows, however, there are negative side effects of online dating, particularly for young women. People cite the obvious reasons for being on dating apps, such as seeking a long-term partner or a sexual encounter; the split is fairly even.

The Ultimate Guide To Online Dating

By |2022-06-23T20:53:41+00:00April 3rd, 2022|Dating Tips|

The app Hornet, which caters to the gay male community, has seen a 30-percent increase in social feed engagement since social distancing measures began in mid-March, according to CEO Christof Wittig. And the dating app Tinder reported that it saw more engagement on March 29 than on any other day in its history, with more than 3 billion users swiping to connect with people, according to an April 1 press release. In 2020, online dating revenue in the U.S. amounted to 602 million U.S. dollars, and it is projected to reach 755 billion U.S. dollars by 2024. The number of users is also expected to see an annual increase, with 53.3 million Americans expected to use internet dating services in 2024, up from 44.2 million users in 2020. That year, paying customers accounted for approximately 15 percent of U.S. online dating users. While many dating sites and apps are free, some platforms use a freemium pricing model that supports online purchases.

• Some online dating apps have been working on implementing new features to prevent catfishing—other companies are even producing AI intelligence to fend against it.
  • The revenue from this industry and its frequency of use are astronomical.
  • Even if the person you’re meeting volunteers to pick you up, avoid getting into a vehicle with someone you don’t know and trust, especially if it’s the first meeting.
  • OkCupidwas created in 2004 by a group of friends from Harvard University.

When you engage in social events where you’re likely to meet new people, the pool of those who are single and looking is much smaller than when you’re on an app or dating site where everyone is in the same boat as you. Research shows, however, there are negative side effects of online dating, particularly for young women. People cite the obvious reasons for being on dating apps, such as seeking a long-term partner or a sexual encounter; the split is fairly even.

Go to Top