This CAD software is a Joy to work with

By |2022-02-04T12:59:03+00:00February 4th, 2022|Fashion Design, CAD software, Fashion|

Make your collections stand out!

Make collections with a CAD software that has a human hand.

The Demo Page

📌 What if you could ensure how the garment fits on the body shape BEFORE it is actually made?

📌 What if you could eliminate waste and errors right from the start?

⭐ By linking the body shape and measurements to the initial Fashion Design and Pattern Cutting, you get HUGE sustainability benefits.

⭐ At the 1st stage, you can achieve, better control of the design interpretation in product development in relation to the specific size.

⭐ In this way, you can create better products for your customers, that follow design and form.

👌 Better results lead to happier customers, fewer returns, and less waste.

A treasure of functions that make your life easier!

1. Drafting the basic pattern block for you with the Automatic function

2. Style design is made easier than ever when applying your style changes to your basic block. 

3. In the Fashion Design module Telestia Creator CAD introduces the automatic creation of Technical Drawing Figures in any given body measurements. 

4. It combines perfectly well with the Grading CAD software giving,  automatic 3-dimensional grading. This way the details of the style grade are saved in all sizes, respecting both body shape and style.

5. With advanced tools you can create Fashion Illustrations, i.e. advanced tools for drawing, painting, colouring illustrating designs, digitise external photomaterial, prints etc.

6. Huge library off ready styled figures, garments, garment parts and accessories  to be used and adapted for Illustrations 

CAD Software – Study Online – Get A Certificate – Become a Professional 

‘Telestia also offers Online Courses in Pattern Making, Fashion Design and Sewing.
The courses have been tested and used for over 50 years by thousands of people and can guarantee the best results in clothing technology skills.’
UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

Webinar | How to make Clothing Patterns in your Own Size in 15 mins

By |2022-01-17T08:36:13+00:00January 6th, 2022|Pattern making, Fashion Design|

If you’re someone looking to activate your clothing skills to their full potential so you can…

• Make your own pattern blocks in 15 mins in your own measurements,
  • Save time & Resources when making your own clothes,
  • Feel the freedom to create your own designs as you imagine them and get kick start in your career prospects. 

… Then you’re going to want to see this:Register in my free online webinar for sewing enthusiasts: 

Here you will find out:
1. The most critical elements that determine how a garment looks and fits,
2. The secret of making designs as you imagine them,
3. How to acquire, once and for all, the freedom to make your own styles and designs,
4. The 3 most common problems that cause failure when making your own clothes,
5. A simple process to make your own unique pattern and from that 100s of new styles & designs.

With this simple process you will be able to make your unique pattern
blocks & from those, 100s of new styles & designs.

Enjoy the freedom of creation with no limits!

Pattern Making for Fashion Design
to Design your own PERFECT STYLE

By |2021-12-03T11:47:27+00:00December 3rd, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

The worst mistake you can make
in Pattern Making…

Surprisingly, it is the lack of investment in growing your own skills.

By investing in your personal growth you are investing in yourself.

📌  If you are ready to enjoy more time and the freedom to create your own clothing designs the Telestia AB online methodology can help you get there.

📌  Traditional pattern cutting systems are complicated and often put off creative designing. It doesn’t have to be that way.

Pattern Making for Fashion Design

📌  Everybody is different and diverse! You can now learn how to make a basic block fit right from the start in your own measurements. 

📌  Through a UNIQUE methodology that is easy and fast to apply, every time, you can develop further designs from your basic block.
With zero frustration!

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.

⭐ A unique Online Course,
clear step-by-step methodology,
online tutor support,

– plus basic blocks
– plus pattern styles
– plus fit adjustment secrets

Learn with Unique 
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Here’s what our students have to say…

Shefali Garg ( US)

I am learning a lot.  The courses is taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. Overall, I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes. 

Alice Prier (UK)

I’ve bought several kits from Telestia to use with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!
(Alice Prier (UK) Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

How to Stop feeling ’Never Get it Right’ when making clothes

By |2021-11-19T12:27:00+00:00November 18th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design|

When making your own clothes, if you have a strong sense of  ‘I never get it right’, it will typically fall into 4 areas: 

1. Body shape: The sense that my ‘body shape’ is too difficult and I could never wear certain types of garments that would fit me well, like my bust or hip measurements are just not as they should be

2. Competencies: The feeling that I am not good enough for clothing skills, I have tried everything available from short seminars, magazines, youtube videos, but still cannot work it out. 

3. Style: The feeling that although I make simple styles, but ‘I can never see my more creative ideas come to life’ because it requires too much training and work. 

4. Time: The feeling that being able to make clothes that fit well, requires a lot of time and effort. I could never find all this time to devote to it. 

Why You Have this:

If you have some combination of these four, it is usually a result of relying on a perception and understanding of making clothes that is based on weak foundations and misconceptions on what makes a garment fit well and how you can reach your goal faster. 

You have become accustomed to compromising for too long in the fit of a garment, that you have forgotten what good fit actually looks like.

Often one relies on pursuing skills and operations of sewing and making clothing that are detached from the basic principles of garment creation and body fit for real people

By trying to build up your skills on weak foundations you end up becoming more frustrated and waisting more time and energy for simple pattern making tasks and sewing operations. 

The Secret to making well fitting clothes

The key to truly making clothes that fit well is to stop resisting on applying new ideas and persistently staying with what you already know, but which has not worked for you.
Take this an indication that you need to try a different approach and open-mindedly allow a new method to take you by the hand, starting from the basics –  from the beginning. 

In this way you will save time by leaving behind you practices that have not served you and you will stop  repeating the same mistakes and getting the same errors. 

This is the true solution to making well fitting clothes, taking a step back and getting it right from the start

The Pattern Making Course by Telestia

In the Pattern Making Course, you will learn how to make your own blocks and styles from scratch.

The block construction is described step-by-step, together with the principles that govern body anatomy for a good fit. These principles apply to any size or combination of measurements you may want to use. You will learn how to make blocks for the bodice, sleeve, dress, skirt and trousers.

You will be able to make your Basic Bodice Block in 15 mins’. 

As a second stage you will work through a collection of styles of different garment parts that will help you understand the principles of block manipulation for the creation of a well balanced garment style.

You will work through a collection of more than 95 styles of: 

Blouses, Dresses, Jackets & Coats, Skirts and Trousers. 

Support: One of our Tutors will be responsible for you as your online Tutor and you can communicate with your Tutor and ask questions about the course.

Here is the link to start your journey into beautiful, well fitting clothes, with a simple process that is a joyful and brings results:

Pattern Making eTelestia – Online Course

That is how we have trained thousands of others, and we hope to get to support you to make beautiful garments too

Warm wishes

Ismini
Clothing technologist & creative educator

Get Inspired Learn & Grow
with Creative Pattern Making

By |2021-11-15T09:35:42+00:00November 12th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

How to start making your own clothes…

Start from the basics and gradually BUILD UP your skills. 

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.

📌 Simply & Smart LEARN how to draft …
your own Bodice Block,
your own Skirt Block,
your own Trouser Block, 
your own Dress Block
and so much more…

📌 EXPLORE different Styles and Variations, DISCOVER what looks good on you… 
Dart manipulation, Yokes, Princess lines, Collars, Kimono and Raglan sleeves.
Fitted Dresses, Shirt Dress, Pinafore dress, Bias cuts, Draped.
Classic Skirts, Flared Skirts, Skirts with Panels or Pleated etc.
Jeans, Bell Bottom Trousers, Waist Yoke, Revers, Overall Dungarees. 
Jackets, Suits, Coats.  

150 styles and more…

📌  Simple and Smart technical and ASSEMBLY guidelines. ⭐

Learn with Unique
Training Tools

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Here’s what our students have to say…

Shefali Garg ( US)

I am learning a lot.  The courses is taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. Overall, I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes. 

Alice Prier (UK)

I’ve bought several kits from Telestia to use with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!
(Alice Prier (UK) Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

Fashion is Creation
Believe in Yourself & bring out Your Creativity

By |2021-11-03T08:29:02+00:00November 2nd, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design|

📌 Accurate Measurements

📌 A Basic Block that Fits

📌 Creative Adaptation to Design Styles 

Boost your confidence
in pattern making
 with the right methodology
that will take you step-by-step
 to immaculate clothes.

Make creations that will be admired and …

👍 See yourself with the clothes of your dreams

👍 See yourself mastering pattern making skills

👍 The Telestia AB methodology is unique in that it leaves-out all the tedious calculations in the development of the patterns.

With Personal Online Tutor Support 👍

📌 Follow this structured pattern drafting method based on learning-by-doing

📌 After a few weeks you will be able to create sophisticated blocks in different style variations.

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Study Online – Get A Certificate – Become a Professional

‘Telestia offers Online Courses in Pattern Making, Fashion Design and Sewing.
The courses have been tested and used for over 50 years by thousands of people and can guarantee the best results in clothing technology skills.’
UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

Cut your way through
And Become The Clothing Creator You Can Be

By |2021-09-03T10:39:50+00:00September 3rd, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

Study online and learn how to make Perfect-Fit-Patterns in any size,
learn fashion design and how to make clothes
for yourself, your family, or as a new career move. Read more

🖥️  Create Pattern Cutting for Fashion Design with the help of modern technology, animation, videos and clear step-by-step instructions.

💫 When you start an online course you will be assigned an Online Tutor to guide you and support you through your learning experience.

🎓 At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate for your studies.

THIS IS THE SECRET

TO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE…

Combine the training course on Pattern Making
with Telestia Creator CAD software
and get
immaculate results

All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Design Your Own Clothes
as you imagine them with the right Skills

By |2021-08-23T10:57:46+00:00August 23rd, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design|

Finally Design Patterns Yourself
And
Become The Creator You Can Be

Learn with Unique
Training Tools

Did you know….
that you can wear your favourite style and look great in it,
if you have the right pattern for you figure?

You can learn how to create several design variations from a single design
and
Use your favourite fabric to tailor your own DESIGN in your OWN size!

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.

You can now combine >
the Pattern Cutting Course with
the Telestia Creator CAD software &
design your own collection digitally.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

The No 1 key to SUCCESS in clothing
ARE the right skills

By |2021-07-21T12:13:22+00:00July 21st, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

Limited time Offer – 5 days only

Study online and learn how to make Perfect-Fit-Patterns in any size,
learn fashion design and how to make clothes
for yourself, your family or as a new career move. Read More…

🖥️  Create Pattern Cutting for Fashion Design with the help of modern technology, animation, videos and clear step-by-step instructions.

💫 When you start an online course you will be assigned an Online Tutorto guide you and support you through your learning experience.

🎓 At the end of your course you will receive a Certificate for your studies.

Combine your Pattern Cutting Training 
with the Telestia Creator CAD software
and get ready for a new career move.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

Don’t let your dreams pass you by!
Invest in yourself, invest in your skills!

By |2021-07-14T09:40:49+00:00July 14th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design|

– Acquire the skills to create a Basic Block in your own measurements in 15′ mins.

– Learn adaptation secrets for different silhouettes

– Understand and apply Techniques and Principles to style adaptation for a large library of designs.

Let Yourself Grow in Fashion

Invest in your further education and
Go To the NEXT LEVEL

With Personal Online Tutor Support 👍

📌 Follow this structured pattern drafting method based on learning-by-doing

📌 With each lesson you learn new cutting techniques and thus how to create your own designs

📌 After a few weeks, you will be able to create sophisticated blocks in different style variations.

We hope you’ll use the online courses and you’ll discover they will help you move even closer to your goal.

We are eager to see you make your dream a reality as soon as possible.

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Study Online – Get A Certificate – Become a Professional

‘Telestia offers Online Courses in Pattern Making, Fashion Design and Sewing.
UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

Go to Top