Fashion

Home/Fashion

Fashion category

Tutor Training for Clothing Skills

By |2022-01-24T09:47:34+00:00January 22nd, 2022|Sewing, Fashion|

Are you interested in making an incredible living with your hobby while also training others to make their own clothes and pursue their dreams?

With this simple process you will be able to make your unique pattern blocks & from those, 100s of new styles & designs.

If you’re wondering how that’s possible…
Contact us to find out how you can become a Telestia AB Tutor.
We are looking forward to working with you.

Simple training steps:

1. Taking body measurements accurately.
2. With a simple process YOU will make a basic block in 15’ mins

3. Whatever your SIZE, you can draft creative styles that will look great

4. Make your OWN STYLE from scratch and cut that treasured fabric that you’ve been keeping.

Enjoy the freedom of creation with no limits!

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Study Online – Get A Certificate – Become a Professional

‘Telestia offers Online Courses in Pattern Making, Fashion Design and Sewing.
The courses have been tested and used for over 50 years by thousands of people and can guarantee the best results in clothing technology skills.’
UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

How To Draft Your Own ORIGINAL Patterns Without The Frustration

By |2022-01-17T08:48:19+00:00January 17th, 2022|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

In the course, you will:

Start from the basics and gradually BUILD UP your skills.

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.

📌 Simply & Smart LEARN how to draft …
your own Bodice Block,
your own Skirt Block,
your own Trouser Block,
your own Dress Block
and so much more…

📌 EXPLORE different Styles and Variations, DISCOVER what looks good on you…
  150 styles and more…

📌  Simple and Smart technical and ASSEMBLY guidelines.

📌 After a few weeks you will be able to create sophisticated blocks in different style variations.⭐

Technical Skills are very important,
whether you are a sewing hobbyist or
an aspiring fashion designer.

• Acquire the skills to create a Basic Block in your own measurements in 15′ mins.
  • Learn adaptation secrets for different silhouettes
  • Master the skills to realize your own design ideas without having to rely on ready patterns.

Let Yourself Grow in Fashion

Invest in your further education and
Go To the NEXT LEVEL

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Here’s what our students have to say…

Sonja E. (US)

Hello to all ‘brave tailors’, I would like to briefly explain how I came along with the eTelestia course. I think the course is designed super great.
One really begins to construct patterns from the ground up, familiarizes himself with the template and the tools and works slowly to ever more complex styles.
In the beginning I was rather impatient and sometimes and tried to do too much. My very competent & friendly tutor rightly said to me ‘first things first’. I have to say, since I take this advice seriously, that I find this program is didactically clever, and it has become easier for me. My basic blocks (top, trousers, dress) fit perfectly. And now I’m learning the numerous style variations included in the program. 
Thank you, I now feel more secure with my skills and creative.

Caroline S. (UK)

Very quick and easy to understand.
Absolutely surprising. Never thought it could be so easy. I hope that this pattern cutting method will be the most used in a few years.

By creating the basic blocks and developing the corresponding pieces of clothing step by step, one can work at their own pace and also easily go back and forth to previous work steps. This makes working with the Telestia program very pleasant.

Now I am very glad to have stuck with it and also very glad about the still available support!
Thank you for the great eLearning course. I’ve learned a lot and now I can offer my customers patterns that are cut with the best possible fit.

20% OFF Christmas Offer and make your dreams come true!

By |2021-12-24T10:16:25+00:00December 23rd, 2021|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

Unique Promo Code:
OFFER2021

Learn how to sew and master difficult sewing techniques and feel the satisfaction of creation.
The courese includes: 

• clear and step-by-step sewing instructions
  • a unique training and reference tool for sewing techniques
  • a detailed pool of information and process analysis in video and interactive multimedia (3D and 2D).

You will be learning through a guided process in structured sections:

• safety issues,
  • basic stitches and seams,
  • basic & complex sewing operations and procedures,
  • garment assembly processes.

An indispensable tool of information, communication for education, the industry and individuals.

Learn how to sew the styles you desire and enjoy wearing them.
With Personal Online Tutor Support 👍

This Christmas,
you can learn 
how to make Your Own Dress.

Let Yourself Grow in Fashion

Invest in your further education and
Go To the NEXT LEVEL

Sonja E. (US)

Hello to all ‘brave tailors’, I would like to briefly explain how I came along with the eTelestia course. I think the course is designed super great.
One really begins to construct patterns from the ground up, familiarizes himself with the template and the tools and works slowly to ever more complex styles.
In the beginning I was rather impatient and sometimes and tried to do too much. My very competent & friendly tutor rightly said to me ‘first things first’. I have to say, since I take this advice seriously, that I find this program is didactically clever, and it has become easier for me. My basic blocks (top, trousers, dress) fit perfectly. And now I’m learning the numerous style variations included in the program. 

Caroline S. (UK)

Absolutely surprising. Never thought it could be so easy. I hope that this pattern cutting method will be the most used in a few years.

By creating the basic blocks and developing the corresponding pieces of clothing step by step, one can work at their own pace and also easily go back and forth to previous work steps. This makes working with the Telestia program very pleasant.

Now I am very glad to have stuck with it and also very glad about the still available support!
Thank you for the great eLearning course. I’ve learned a lot and now I can offer my customers patterns that are cut with the best possible fit.

Wouldn’t you love to create
beautiful clothes that fit YOU?

By |2021-12-24T09:25:58+00:00December 17th, 2021|Pattern making, Sewing, Fashion|

This Christmas,
you can learn 
how to make Your Own Dress.

Technical Skills are very important,
whether you are a sewing hobbyist or
an aspiring fashion designer.

🥳  Be Happy,  have Fun learning…

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in YOUR SIZE.

In the course, you will:

Start from the basics and gradually BUILD UP your skills. 

📌  UNDERSTAND your BODY and your MEASUREMENTS
Start by drafting YOUR unique basic block.
📌 Simply & Smart LEARN how to draft …
your own Bodice Block,
your own Skirt Block,
your own Trouser Block, 
your own Dress Block
and so much more…

📌 EXPLORE different Styles and Variations, DISCOVER what looks good on you… 

150 styles and more…

📌  Simple and Smart technical and ASSEMBLY guidelines. ⭐

Learn with Unique
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

Draft your way to
the NEXT LEVEL

Get Your Degree

Get Your Diploma
by studying at home

Online Tutor Support

Sonja E. (US)

Caroline S. (UK)

What Can I Do about Fashion’s Future?

By |2021-12-10T11:16:17+00:00December 10th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

A simple process to make Durable Clothes

If you love beautiful clothes as much as we do and if you love being creative, you must have realised that the fashion industry is going through a phase of radical transformation.

No1: Online buying, is growing rapidly. Buying online, means I can not try-on the garment before I buy it, I cannot touch and feel the fabric, I really need to use my imagination to a certain extent on what I am actually getting.
As a consequence, clothing companies are compensating this lack, with return policies, to encourage their customers to trust the quality of their garments.

That’s not all!

No2: The fashion industry is very often criticised as being the 2nd polluter.  Although this has not necessarily been proven, it is justified due to the large number of industries that are involved in making clothes: i.e.
– agriculture (cotton, flax, hemp)
– livestock (leather, fur, and wool),
– petroleum (polyester and other synthetic materials) and
– Mining (metals and stones).

BUT also,

On top of all that there is the cycle of:
– Over production
– Over consumption
– Over wastage

As a RESULT:
SUSTAINABILITY issues are pressing the clothing industry,
bringing fast-fashion to a gradual death.

The NEW TREND that is dawning has more to do with DURABILITY and QUALITY.

If you are involved in Fashion you might be asking yourself:

• WHAT CAN I DO about all this transformation that is taking place?
  • HOW does it affect me?

ANY change and transformation has a hidden opportunity for GROWTH.

BY INVESTING IN YOURSELF to acquire the right clothing skills, you allow yourself to become AUTHENTIC, so that you can see your ideas come to life and produce Durable and Quality results.

GET it RIGHT from the START, avoid wastage. 

Stay in the game and prepare yourself to respond to the challeges that arise in the new era, strengthen yourself, with the Right Skills. 

The true solution to making durable and quality clothes is, taking a step back and getting it Right from the Start

The Pattern Making Course by Telestia

In the Pattern Making Course, you will learn how to make your own blocks and styles from scratch.

The block development is described step-by-step, together with the principles that govern body anatomy for a good fit. These principles apply to any size or combination of measurements you may want to use. You will learn how to make blocks for the bodice, sleeve, dress, skirt and trousers.

You will be able to make your Basic Bodice Block in 15 mins’. 

As a second stage you will work through a collection of styles of different garment parts that will help you understand the principles of block manipulation for the creation of a well balanced garment style.

You will work through a collection of more than 95 styles of: 

Blouses, Dresses, Jackets & Coats, Skirts and Trousers. 

Support: One of our Tutors will be responsible for you as your online Tutor and you can communicate with your Tutor and ask questions about the course.

Here is the link to start your journey into beautiful, well fitting clothes, with a simple process that is a joyful and brings results:

Pattern Making eTelestia – Online Course

That is how we have trained thousands of others, and we hope to get to support you to make beautiful garments too

Warm wishes

Ismini
Clothing technologist & creative educator

Measure as little as possible
Get the Best Pattern Fit possible

By |2021-10-25T09:00:28+00:00October 24th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

📌 Wouldn’t you like to make clothing patterns that look great, with as little measurements as possible?

📌 Do you know that the most common error in Pattern Making is in measuring?

👍 The Telestia AB methodology is unique in that it leaves-out all the tedious calculations in the development of the patterns.

👍 By following a standard process pattern making skills become easy to learn and adopt.

With Personal Online Tutor Support 👍

📌 Follow this structured pattern drafting method based on learning-by-doing

📌 With each lesson you learn new cutting techniques and thus how to create your own designs

📌 After a few weeks you will be able to create sophisticated blocks in different style variations.

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Frederic Jean-Baptiste/Pattern Making/UK

The courses have been tested and used for over 50 years by thousands of people and can guarantee the best results in clothing technology skills.’
UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

Empower Yourself with the Right
Pattern Cutting Skills and … Create

By |2021-09-29T11:50:10+00:00September 28th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

Finally Design Patterns Yourself
And
Become The Creator You Can Be

Following the turbulence created by the pandemic in the past years, there is a need for a fresh outlook, to come back to life and start living and creating.

If you too love clothes and are seeking to make a turn in your life
and start creating your own clothes.
You CAN now, very easily,
find an alternative source of income
through becoming self-employed and
investing in your love for garment creation.

> If you are tired of struggling with pattern making skills.
> If you have a creative imagination in new styles and designs.
> If you are seeking for a solution to upgrade your skills easily and accurately.

Now is the time to go to the NEXT LEVEL

Learn how to make your favourite style and look great in it,
with the right pattern for your figure and your style.

Learn with Unique
Training Tools

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.

You can now combine >
the Pattern Cutting Course with
the Telestia Creator CAD software &
design your own collection digitally.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Turn your SEWING HOBBY
into a successful CAREER

By |2021-09-17T11:47:22+00:00September 17th, 2021|Sewing, Fashion|

Does this sound familiar?

To cut a beautiful fabric, stay up all night on a to sew and make it up and in the end everything goes wrong …

This will never happen again!
With the right Methodology you can reach your goal.

With this simple process you will be able to make your unique pattern <br>blocks & from those, 100s of new styles & designs.

There is no need to rely on anything else other than yourself!

With a simple process you can now acquire the skills to be able to make ORIGINAL styles in ANY SIZE.

EASY LEARNING method to master the skills of
Pattern Making for Fashion Design.

Simple steps:

1. With a simple process YOU will make a basic block in 15’ mins

2. Whatever your SIZE, you can draft creative styles that will look great

3. Make your OWN STYLE from scratch and cut that treasured fabric that you’ve been keeping.

Student Testimonials:  

UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

Unlock Your Abilities
And Become The Clothing Creator You Can Be

By |2021-06-25T11:12:06+00:00June 25th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Fashion|

Always respecting the environment for economy of resources…

Here is sustainable approach of making garments.
💫Eliminate waste and errors at the 1st stage.

You can now design your own patterns from scratch and
use your favourite fabrics to tailor your own designs.

📌 With the right skills you can make basic pattern blocks yourself so that your self-sewn clothes fit 100%.

📌 Draft your own basic block in 15′ mins.

📌 Learn a simple process to make your own unique pattern and from that hundreds of new styles & designs.

Combine the Telestia Creator CAD software
with the online training course on Pattern Cutting
and benefit from unique Special Offers

Learn with Unique 
Training Tools

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it fun, simple and easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments that fit and become an Expert in:

Pattern Making, Fashion Design & Sewing.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Go to Top