Pattern making

Home/Pattern making

The No 1 key to SUCCESS in clothing
ARE the right skills

By |2021-07-21T12:13:22+00:00July 21st, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

Limited time Offer – 5 days only

Study online and learn how to make Perfect-Fit-Patterns in any size,
learn fashion design and how to make clothes
for yourself, your family or as a new career move. Read More…

🖥️  Create Pattern Cutting for Fashion Design with the help of modern technology, animation, videos and clear step-by-step instructions.

💫 When you start an online course you will be assigned an Online Tutorto guide you and support you through your learning experience.

🎓 At the end of your course you will receive a Certificate for your studies.

Combine your Pattern Cutting Training 
with the Telestia Creator CAD software
and get ready for a new career move.

– All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

Don’t let your dreams pass you by!
Invest in yourself, invest in your skills!

By |2021-07-14T09:40:49+00:00July 14th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design|

– Acquire the skills to create a Basic Block in your own measurements in 15′ mins.

– Learn adaptation secrets for different silhouettes

– Understand and apply Techniques and Principles to style adaptation for a large library of designs.

Let Yourself Grow in Fashion

Invest in your further education and
Go To the NEXT LEVEL

With Personal Online Tutor Support 👍

📌 Follow this structured pattern drafting method based on learning-by-doing

📌 With each lesson you learn new cutting techniques and thus how to create your own designs

📌 After a few weeks, you will be able to create sophisticated blocks in different style variations.

Enjoy the freedom of creation with no limits!

We hope you’ll use the online courses and you’ll discover they will help you move even closer to your goal.

We are eager to see you make your dream a reality as soon as possible.

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Study Online – Get A Certificate – Become a Professional

‘Telestia offers Online Courses in Pattern Making, Fashion Design and Sewing.
The courses have been tested and used for over 50 years by thousands of people and can guarantee the best results in clothing technology skills.’
UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

Unlock Your Abilities
And Become The Clothing Creator You Can Be

By |2021-06-25T11:12:06+00:00June 25th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Fashion|

Always respecting the environment for economy of resources…

Here is sustainable approach of making garments.
💫Eliminate waste and errors at the 1st stage.

You can now design your own patterns from scratch and
use your favourite fabrics to tailor your own designs.

📌 With the right skills you can make basic pattern blocks yourself so that your self-sewn clothes fit 100%.

📌 Draft your own basic block in 15′ mins.

📌 Learn a simple process to make your own unique pattern and from that hundreds of new styles & designs.

Combine the Telestia Creator CAD software
with the online training course on Pattern Cutting
and benefit from unique Special Offers

Learn with Unique 
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it fun, simple and easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments that fit and become an Expert in:

Pattern Making, Fashion Design & Sewing.

What others say about our courses

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

I use the Telestia methodology with my evening class home dressmaker students.

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Tutor Training for Clothing Skills
with a Structured Methodology

By |2021-06-08T12:08:33+00:00June 8th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

Are you interested in making an incredible living with your hobby while also training others to make their own clothes and pursue their dreams?

With a unique simple process you are able to make your unique pattern blocks & from those, 100s of new styles & designs.

If you’re wondering how that’s possible…
Contact us to find out how you can become a Telestia AB Tutor.
We are looking forward to working with you.

Simple training steps:

1. Taking body measurements accurately.
2. With a simple process YOU will make a basic block in 15’ mins

3. Whatever your SIZE, you can draft creative styles that will look great

4. Make your OWN STYLE from scratch and cut that treasured fabric that you’ve been keeping.

Student Testimonials:  

“… In this world of everything online and everything digital you’re a bit on your own.
So it is difficult to find a good class where you will be able to find, … online access to be able to work on your own schedule but also the support of a human being, who can direct you, correct your mistakes and help you to progress quicker… I really found this in eTelestia’.

Study Online – Get A Certificate – Become a Professional

‘Telestia offers Online Courses in Pattern Making, Fashion Design and Sewing.
The courses have been tested and used for over 50 years by thousands of people and can guarantee the best results in clothing technology skills.’
UK – Greece – Germany

>>>  View Demo

Fashion is turning online…
Do you feel confident with your clothing skills,
to adapt to a new reality?

By |2021-05-26T12:03:27+00:00May 26th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

Wouldn’t you like to be ahead of time and
have the right skills to be able to respond
to the new circumstances?

More and more consumers are turning to the internet to buy their clothes.

As an effect of the pandemic, online apparel sales increased dramatically and surveys show that once people try online purchases they tend to be loyal to them.

This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who aspires to get a kick-start in a new evolving market, i.e. online clothing sales.

📌 The biggest challenge that online clothing businesses are confronted with, is to be able to offer appealing designs, in the right sizes for their customers.

At eTelestia we value and respect how unique each person is.
With the Telestia AB method you can make clothes that fit different body-shapes with a single process and reach all your customers.

Get two birds with one stone
Combining your Pattern Cutting training
with the Telestia Creator CAD software and
practice you skills digitally.

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)
(Fashion Enter e-Telestia Perfect Pattern Cutting Masterclass taught by Anastasia Vouyouka)

The courses are taught in a logical order. The tutors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They check the assignments thoroughly and send appropriate comments to help students improve. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is seriously considering to learn how to draft, design and sew their own clothes with real craftmanship. 

Ill fitting clothes be gone – designers, pattern drafters and graders let’s get back to creating garments with a real understanding of the body beneath. Our customers will love us for it!

Discover how you can transform
your Pattern Creation

By |2021-05-12T08:53:43+00:00May 12th, 2021|Pattern making, CAD software, Fashion|

Always respecting the environment for economy of resources…

Here is sustainable approach of making garments.

Eliminate waste and errors at the 1st stage.

See how the garment fits on your body-shape before you actually make it.

This extraordinary solution
is only possible
thanks to the seamless
Telestia Creator Virtual Moulage process.

3 simple steps: 

1. Get your measurements right. 

2. Fill in the table to create your own body figure with your unique measurements. 

3. Try the design details, the shape &fit of the pattern on your unique digital figure and choose what style is the right one for YOU. 

This is a no-touch digital fitting of your design idea,
saving you on resources, fabric waste and endless hours of trial and error in sample making. 

Combine the Telestia Creator CAD software
with the online training course on Pattern Cutting
and benefit from unique Special Offers

Learn with Unique 
Training Tools
Make a Block in less than 15’mins

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it fun, simple and easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments that fit and become an Expert in:

Pattern Making, Fashion Design & Sewing.

All Our Best Programs – For Less Than 2€ A Day

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)

A Gift Just For You
Ready Shirt Dress Pattern

By |2021-05-10T11:51:02+00:00May 9th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

Happy Mother’s Day  to all you hard-working loving mothers.  If you are creative and love making your own clothes,
I’d like to share with you my pattern of this shirt dress, 
that I’ve just made for Mother’s Day. 

This pattern was developed with the Telestia Creator CAD software, which comes with built-in help and ready examples features.You can print the pattern in your home A4 printer.
Instructions to tile the pages are included in the download.
Enjoy making and wearing ⭐ this comfortable shirt dress in the fabric of your choice. My choice was a an abstract floral this spring design on dark background. 

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills, eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size.
You can now combine
>the Pattern Cutting Course with
the Telestia Creator CAD software &
design your own collection digitally.
⭐ Treat yourself with something creative and enjoy the Day.My love for this beautiful day. 

If you too, have the following Measurements this Pattern will just fit you.
Bust Size: 100 cms
Waist: 80
Hip: 92 cms
Otherwise just share with a friend…

Student Testimonials:  

Design your own Patterns
Starting with the basics

By |2021-05-06T11:17:32+00:00May 6th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion|

Did you know….
that you can wear your favourite style and look great in it,
if you have the right pattern
in the right measurements for you figure. 

Today we’re going to share with you … 
The 5 ultimate tips for taking the right measurements.
If you take these to heart, you are well prepared.

1. Avoid wearing thick clothes

2. Have the measurement chart ready

3. Do not measure too tightly or too loosely

4. Find the natural location of the body measurements

5. Check your measurements regularly especially after the holidays 🙂

With a simple process you can now acquire the skills to be able to make ORIGINAL styles in ANY SIZE.

EASY LEARNING method to master the skills of
Pattern Making for Fashion Design.

Simple steps:

1. With a simple process YOU will make a basic block in 15’ mins

2. Whatever your SIZE, you can draft creative styles that will look great

3. Make your OWN STYLE from scratch and cut that treasured fabric that you’ve been keeping.

Student Testimonials:  

Design your own basic block
in 15′ minutes

By |2021-04-29T11:22:55+00:00April 29th, 2021|Pattern making, Fashion Design, Sewing|

Did you know….
if you have the right pattern for you figure.

You can now design your own patterns from scratch and use your favourite fabrics to tailor your own designs.

📌 With the right skills you can make basic pattern blocks yourself so that your self-sewn clothes fit 100%.

📌 Draft your own basic block in 15′ mins.

📌 Learn a simple process to make your own unique pattern and from that hundreds of new styles & designs.

practice your skills digitally.

By applying modern technology to traditional pattern making skills,
eTelestia has made it Fun, Simple & Easy for you to gain the knowledge
of making garments of Perfect Fit in any size. 

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)

Finally Design Patterns Yourself

By |2021-04-09T10:08:35+00:00April 9th, 2021|Pattern making|

Did you know….
if you have the right pattern for you figure.

You can now design your own patterns from scratch and use your favourite fabrics to tailor your own designs.

>> With the right skills take your sewing hobby to
the ‘next level’ and -why not?- start a new career.

Invest in your further training and learn:

– How to create your own basic block in your own measurements in 15 minutes.
– What you can and cannot change in your basic block.
– How you can create several design variations from a single design

practice your skills digitally.

Shefali Garg ( US)

Alice Prier (UK)

Go to Top